Thursday, July 17, 2014

MUSIC THURSDAY....#237 #COUNTDOWN TO AFRIMMA AWARDS

Hello people..It is your fav music day...Thursday!

A lot is happening  the+237 music world. I have been tagged a lot recently with new songs and can't even keep up.

Here's what I am loving this week..Enjoy!

Debra Debs - Sometimes
I just love  this track. It is one of those feel good tracks. "Let your faith do the walking, let your heart to the talking. The secret to it all...is say that they can do then I can do it.." 



Maahlox Le Vibeur 
Maahlox just seems to capitalize on controversy..lol..Enough said!


Anita - Thank You Lord
Of her recently released album, "My Deliverance Has Come" "Thank You lord" is a medley for the soul. The album will soon be available on iTunes.





Stanley Enow - Njama Njama Cow
The MAMA 2014 winner and AFRIMMA awards nominee is on a roll. "Iyo cowo, Njama Njama cow..." 


Gasha - Notice
Nominated for AFRIMMA award for Best Female Central Africa, the countdown is on on her facebook page. 
http://afrimma.com/afrimma-nominees-2014/


Vin Deca ft Myra Maimoh - I Encourage You
"I am here to say I encourage you. I am here to say please say strong...."
Miss Lena ft Stanley Enow - Give Me A Sign


And the highlight for today's MT...
Ambe - Rendez Vous
Ambe (formerly knowns as Denzyl) recently released track Rendez vous is song of hope to which an aspiring artist keeps alive..‘So I don di hustle to be successful…I don di find money to make my life more beautiful…’



The countdown to the first edition of AFRIMMA awards which takes place in Richardson, TX on July 26th 2014 is on!  Vote for your fav Camer artists @ http://afrimma.com/afrimma-nominees-2014/

OK poeple..Enjoy the music. Have a nice weekend.

Y.M.
IRepCamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This