Wednesday, May 20, 2015

CAMER FACES, SPACES & PLACES: PHOTOGRAPHY BY GERALDRICO

Hello people...Bonne Fete Nationale...Happy National Day to all Cameroonians..It's 20th May. #237ForLife.

This edition of Camer Faces, Spaces & Places features photos by Yaounde based photographer, Geraldrico

Proudly Cameroonian



CHILDREN, THE HOPE OF THE WORLD

Laughter is the best medicine
I am the Future
Deep in thought

We are the Future...Hope through Football
About Geraldrico 

Nforche Gerald  who sells his art/talent as Geraldrico Guevara / Geraldrico Photography is  a 24 year old Cameroonian fine arts enthusiast based in Yaounde. His focus is on  music video production, Graphic design and photography.  He is a graphic designer and video editor at Sea Pictures, Yaoundé and NS Pictures and a freelance photographer.


Hard work pays off

In a Day's Job


I am Asha Line: Model, entertainer, singer and dancer

Art has been an integral part of me and growing up, I have always been thrilled by the way great artists create and design, especially in photography in which a photographer presents to the audience a photo through an angle and with an expression so unimaginable…the photo, rated MASTERPIECE is composed of common element you and I see every day.My goal as a photographer is to present  ordinary things in an aesthetic way.

I started photography in 2013 and today I have thousands of photos in my repertoire.
I am inspired by the common things of life, the very things you and I see everyday. But my first inspiration has been the work of great photographers and photos that embody powerful and aesthetic meaning.


My pose is better than yours...

STOP!!


I know..I have SWAG!!!...Camer Rapper & Model, Agha Yannick
Contact 
+237 680199642


If you are a photographer (or know one), love taking pictures and will love to be featured, please email your pictures and a brief bio with contact information to irepcamer@gmail.com. 

#HappyNationalDay #BonneFeteNationale.

Y.M.
IRepCamer

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics, especially those of the kids.
    http://millystyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the pictures especially those of the kids. The little girl crossing her leg I die for!

    Arrey

    ReplyDelete

Share This